HEALTH, WELLNESS & NUTRITION
ISAGENIX was founded in 2002 with the mission to impact world health, and since then, hundreds of thousands of people now see Isagenix as their solution for lifelong wellness. We’ve helped people achieve physical transformations, given people a way to incorporate great nutrition into their lifestyle, and we’ve given athletes the products they need to get the best results.
To see how Isagenix can help you achieve your body and health goals, click the button belowFind out More
Here are some Isagenix fast facts:
A global company
We operate in 14 markets across four continents, with more than $7 billion in cumulative sales. Markets: The United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and South Korea.
Our Colleagues and Customers
We are a family-owned and operated company with 600 employees in the U.S. and 800 worldwide, with over 400,000 global Customers.
We’ve donated more than $2.5 million in funding to 65 nonprofits globally and we’re committed to funding over 3 million meals to children and families in need in 2020.
Products and Research
Since day one, Isagenix has led with science-backed products and ingredients.
- Scientific Advisory Board that includes top medical and health professionals.
- Investments made annually on research, development, and quality assurance to protect the safety and quality of our products.
- No-compromise quality ingredients. For example, the whey-protein we use in our shakes comes from grass-fed cows that are treated well, allowed to graze naturally and aren’t treated with hormones or routine antibiotics.
- As a company we aim to be zero waste by 2023. Here’s what we’ve done so far.
- Solar panels provide 445,000 kilowatt-hours of renewable energy annually, powering one-fourth of Isagenix World Headquarters.
- All canisters will be made of post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic by 2023.
- Globally 6 million IsaLean™ Shake and IsaPro® canisters have been packaged in PCR plastic to date.
- 8.2 million milk jugs’ worth of virgin plastic saved to date by using PCR instead of virgin plastic for our shake canisters.
Not only have we helped hundreds of thousands of people integrate better nutrition into their daily lives with quality ingredients, but we have also helped tens of thousands of independent sales distributors around the world pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. Ask me how to become an Isagenix associate TODAY and make changes to both your physical and financial story.
Build a Business
Customers who choose to become independent sales distributors (“Isagenix Independent Associates” or “Associates”) have the opportunity to earn a weekly income with Isagenix.
- Opportunity to grow an international business.
- Educational events throughout the year to provide industry-leading training and tools to grow your business.
- One of the most generous compensation plans in the industry.
- Thousands of Associates have earned six figures since joining Isagenix.*