VITAMIN C INJECTIONS
Vitamin C Injections deliver pure vitamin C directly into the bloodstream via an intravenous (IV) infusion or intramuscular (IM) injection, depending on your choice. Regular Vitamin C Injections can enhance physical wellbeing and prevent the onset of illness. This is because vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that improves the condition of the skin and protects the body against the effects of harmful agents. These exist both internally and externally and can negatively affect metabolic processes, leading to tiredness and fatigue.
WHAT ARE VITAMIN C INJECTIONS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
As Vitamin C is known for its positive impact on pigmentation, energy levels, free radicals, allergy resistance, and specific health conditions, its treatment indications are wide-reaching. This makes our vitamin C injection a popular vitamin nutrient therapy choice, alongside the fact it can easily be combined with several other IV and IM injections. Vitamin C is known for its nootropic properties, and regular vitamin C injections can generate improvements in this area, too.
Vitamin C Injectionsoffer various benefits over oral supplements:
- Vitamin C is highly absorbed when delivered via IV, in comparison to the 15% the body receives when taken orally.
- Vitamin C IV and IM injections are more effective than oral supplements containing vitamin C. Since this injection has a very low toxicity level, there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV and IM supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. They are also excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
Vitimin C 1ml
Vitamin C 1ml – Course of 3
£100 non refundable deposit
VITAMIN D INJECTIONS
If you’re feeling tired and rundown, then you may be lacking in Vitamin D. Evidence of a growing deficiency in the general population recently prompted the government to advise extra supplementation to combat the many health issues associated with a Vitamin D deficiency. This essential nutrient is required for many of the main processes of the body and assists the body in its ability to absorb other minerals.
Vitamin D is an important component in maintaining your general health and well-being. Certain groups are more at risk of a Vitamin D deficiency, but it seems that our current lifestyles have left us all more susceptible and in need of an added boost. At IV Boost UK, we may need to carry out a blood test to check your levels of this vitamin before advising a course of treatments.
Vitamin D 1ml
Vitamin D 1ml – Course of 3
BIOTIN (B7) INJECTIONS
Are you Looking For:
- Healthy nails? – Stimulates Keratin for strong nails
- Healthy skin? – Stimulates Keratin for healthy skin
- Healthy hair? – Stimulates hair growth
Then this is the treatment for you!
Course of 6 – £250
IV INFUSION VITAMIN DRIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN CLINIC.
- Deliver 100% of the fluid, electrolytes and vitamins directly into the bloodstream.
- £149 per IV Therapy Bag – treatment time 60 minutes
- Hydrate, boost energy levels and release these unwanted toxins = feel amazing
- The amount of nutrients in the blood can reach much higher, more therapeutic levels.
- Fast acting
- Nutrients enter the bloodstream immediately to help the body begin healing itself.
- Sustained energy
- Enjoy energy for days not hours without the crash.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
THE HANGOVER CURE
- Face the day, refreshed and re-energised
- Relieves nausea and headaches
- Delivers an energy boost
- Rehydrates the skin
- Fast acting
- Decreases inflammation
Whether you’re dealing with the consequences of the night before or just coping with the stresses of everyday life, our Hydration Drip infuses the body with what it needs so you can face the day, refreshed and re-energised.Our Hydration Drip can benefit those recovering from serious illness or food poisoning or athletes wanting to maximise their performance. It is also particularly effective for those suffering from over-indulging. No need to turn to the hair of the dog or resort to a greasy, carb-loaded treat to deal with your hangover; this cocktail of saline and electrolytes rebalances salts and flushes out any toxins and lactic acid that are undermining your recovery.
Whether you’re recovering your equilibrium, powering up for an upcoming event or just combating the aggravations of everyday life, our Energy Booster IV drip provides valuable energy-producing vitamins. B vitamins are essential for the body’s ability to convert energy from nutrients and also aid the body in the effective use of energy – so we’ve added a high dose of these valuable vitamins. Also included is magnesium that breaks down glucose into energy – common symptoms of a deficiency in magnesium include fatigue, anxiety and irritability.
- Energy Booster IV drip provides valuable energy-producing vitamins
- All the key energy-boosting vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Patients report an improvement in mental well-being at the same time
- Lowers your toxic load which can zap your energy levels
IMMUNITY & STRESS
Vitamin C has a number of benefits:
- Normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Collagen formation which gives skin its elasticity and support
- Supports our energy-yielding metabolism
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C has a number of benefits: these include working as a booster for the immune system, as an anti-viral and anti-oxidant. Vitamin C is also thought to raise neurotransmitter levels in the brain. There are limits to the amount of Vitamin C that it is safe to take orally, which is where IV therapy steps in. Infused intravenously direct into the bloodstream, it is possible to give Vitamin C in much higher doses.
We firmly believe that our IV drips, including Vitamin C IV Therapy, should never replace conventional medical treatment for serious health concerns. However, we see many patients that are undergoing medical treatment that is highly taxing on nutrient levels of the body and they are keen to address any deficiencies on their road back to health.
ANTI-AGING IV INFUSION GLUTATHIONE
Antioxidant and free radical scavenger:
- Glutathione packs a potent punch, fighting off oxidative stress that damages the body on every level
- Powerful antioxidant which reduces oxidative stress
- Repairs cellular damage
- Boosts the immune system
- Detoxifies the body
- Anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation
Although we can produce small amounts of Glutathione naturally and it can be derived from food sources, the body requires endless supplies of this essential nutrient as it plays such an important role in many body processes, such as tissue building and repair, strengthening the immune system and making chemicals and proteins that are needed by the body. Our Glutathione IV can help protect you from many of the ravages of the ageing process, both on a cellular and aesthetic level.
These items are prescription only so a full consultation is carried out prior to your appointment.
£199 per IV Therapy Bag – treatment time 60 minutes | Please note – £100 non refundable deposit is required at booking.